Sunday, April 7, 2013

♥Marshmallows are funny song ♥

pink hair + bunnyhat = perfect combination 

Hi I'm Mipurinchan. I'm a dreamer, I dream about opening my own clothing shop one day. I dream about going to Japan. I dream about having enough money to buy a house and a fluffy dog. I dream about a lot of things and I hope that one day I'm able to make my dreams come true. But until then I'm living my life smiling  

(^v^) 

If you have come across these people, you have met me before:

Mipurinchan on Deviantart
Mipurinchan on Youtube
Micha-chan on Cosplay.com
Michayzu on Gaiaonline

My inspiration, Japan. I listen Japanese music every day! I especially like vocaloids (Yuzuki Yukari and Luka Megurine are my favourites ^~^) But I also listen An cafe, morning musume and many other Japanese artists  (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))  I have read manga and watched anime since I was thirteen and I started to cosplay three years ago. I'm a big fan of all those cute anime's and mangas (o;TωT)o かわいいです oh! and I have studied Japanese for two years, but I can only speak very little it 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。



I've always liked sweet and sugary things like cotton candy, marshmallows and chocolate, not to mention my biggest weakness salty liqourice ♥♥ = ω =  Therefore choosing a name for my blog was easy: MASHUMARO-HIME! a perfect name for a candymonster's blog

 

at the end of this post I put a sweet marshmallow song ( I thought it fits well with the post 。◕‿◕。) 

*EDIT: I later changed the title Mashumarocosplay, 'cause the blog is mainly about cosplay :3

No comments:

Post a Comment