Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy halloween ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

I usually don't celebrate Halloween, but this year I made an exception (^・ω・^ ) 

First I made a plain schooluniform, pictures below are wip pictures. There's still bow, bias tape and BLOOD missing XD:

 I tried the costume with wig and i thought it looked soo adorable (=^-ω-^=) Yet still I ended up wearing the costume without the wig, because I was too afraid that the wig would get messy ;_____;  The wig is actually for my upcoming luka's anti the ∞ holic outfit *・゜゚・*☆



Then the blood happened XD I have never added fake blood on clothing so I was quite happy with the results ^___^ Though my heart broke when I had to spill the blood on my pretty school uniform TT___TT ... Luckily I saved the patterns so I'm probably making new school uniform with no blood (* >ω<)



How do you like it? Did the blood ruin the whole outfit or did it make it better? 

No comments:

Post a Comment