|A duck that accidentally happened while dealing with expanding foam XD|
First I made a base for the skull and ear thingies from cardboard. There is a picture of the skulls cardboard base below.
After that I used expanding foam to cover cardboard bases. With the ear things I first did other side and after the foam was dry enough I made the other side. After the expanding foam was added it looked nothing like it should have looked (・・。)ゞ They were just bunch of deformed balls ヽ(ﾟДﾟ)ﾉ
It took about 4-5 hours for those deformed balls to dry completely and after they were dry I started to carve them with cardboard knife. It was quite easy since I had the cardboard base in them and I could use it in my advantage to carve the wanted shape easily.
|From random to nice-looking laser-thing|
|the skull when it was carved and the same skull after the filler was added and sanded.|
|a sanded one and none sanded one|
|hole was cut for the blade...|
|and the scythe was cut. (though the parts are not attached to eachother)|
For the first time using these materials and techniques I think I did quite well. I'm very pleased with how the parts look so far ( ˘ ³˘)❤ and I'm very proud of myself ^__^ (now that I said that I have a bad feeling something terrible happens while I paint the parts XD)
|It looks like it. atleast i think it does ^___^|