Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Guchuko, Guchuko, wip 3

Not much has happened since the last time I posted. I still haven't started making the costume and everything have been pretty much just waiting for me to lay my hands on them... for a month... But I have a good reason for that because I was in Japan so I couldn't do anything! 


It's readyy :3
Scythes size compared to me 
But anyways I have done some little things: I added some paint to the scythe and now I can happily announce that it's completely 100% ready! I also painted the mouths for the horns and added pins for eyes and they are almost ready now. The costume itself shouldn't be hard to make, so when I get to it is probably going to be done in couple days.


They are so cute (´ε` )♡

I was planning to make the wig from two separate wigs and sew them together, so I ordered two wigs. the first wig came... BUT the color is wrong 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。It is pink instead of violet ;___;  It would cost too much to send it back to the seller and get a new right colored wig.. so  I must dye it...  I'm still anxiously waiting for the second wig to come, hopefully it comes in time. fingers crossed ~


what I got and what I ordered ;___;

That's how far I have got, next time I probably make an update of guchukos outfit. But before that I need to go to the fabric store~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment