Sunday, March 1, 2015

I'm in love with my new eyes ♡(ŐωŐ人)

I wanted to see how circle lenses looked in my eyes and would they really make eyes that much bigger, so  I ordered contacts from honeycolor. Of course I had Sheryl and Miyuki in mind and they both happens to have blue eyes - so I ordered Super Pinky blue contacts with diameter of 14.8 mm.


They arrived in couple weeks after the order and came with cute hippo case. It was  hard to open the containers where the lenses were. But I guess that just tells how good they were packaged.


I really like the design and the color! It's so bright but not too obvious. Though everybody noticed I had lenses on when I did do a little test run to see if my friends would notice.  My eyes are blue so only the size of my iris was different when I wore circle lenses  And also my eyes were more blue since my actual eye color is a little grayish blue.

the difference. and my huge eye bags 'cause who needs sleep when you have school? 

The only thing that bothers me with these gorgeous lenses is that they're a bit itchy. I guess you can see that my eyes are a little red in the comparison picture. And that's because of the itchiness.  I am wearing contacts on a daily basis and my eyes aren't sensitive at all so I was surprised my eyes reacted like that to the circle lenses.☆⌒(>。≪)

How they looked on me 
Anyways I'm in love with my Super Pinky Blue circle lenses and probably going to buy more circle lenses. I want pair of violet, green, honey and red circle lenses (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

No comments:

Post a Comment