Monday, August 3, 2015

Worbla and cosplay plans

I've been a little busy so I haven't had time to update my blog for a while and frankly I haven't done anything cosplay related after desucon. Except, I ordered 2 X-large sheets of worbla and 6 sheets of craftfoam from mycostume.de and they arrived superfast (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ I can't wait to start working on kuroyukihimes outfit, but I have to cool myself down for a little since Kuroyukihime is going to be worn in the summer of 2016 for the first time... Don't want to rush the costume and make it ready for the next con (which is in september) so I'll have to wait till next summer to wear it. Atleast I have time to make it now ( ̄ω ̄)

But let's move to the order:

Like I said earlier the order took less than a week to arrive which is superfast in my opinion. It was packed well, worbla sheets was rolled like in the picture and the craftfoam sheets were between the two worbla sheets. And there was also bubble wrap around the worbla. Unfortunately one corner (which you can see on the picture) was a little bent during the delivery, but  I think It's still possible to use all the bent parts.

I'll have to give five stars for the customer service! There was a handwritten kiitos :) (means thank you in finnish) at the end of the receipt. I was very surprised when I saw that since I didn't expect a thank you and especially not in my native language when the shop is from germany. If I need more worbla someday I'll definitely order it from here again (✿ ♥‿♥)


And last but not least something about my cosplay plans: I haven't really felt like making miyuki, so instead of her I'm making Umi sonoda (*´▽`*) I must admit I haven't watch the anime love live! but I'm addicted to the game made for phone from the anime (LoveLive! School idol festival, you should download it asap). And when I got one specific UR card for umi I fell in love ♥ even though I haven't yet got it idolized myself I'm gonna make the idolized  version of this Cotton Kimono Girl umi ♥♥♥ So I'll be wearing this cool kimono in tracon ♥

so prettyy  

No comments:

Post a Comment