Thursday, July 14, 2016

✰ Animecon 2016 ✰

✰Saturday✰


I was looking forward to wear this cosplay for the whole week. I was really happy how it came out and It looks so good in pictures ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰  and I really enjoyed wearing the cosplay...  Until the sun decided to say hello...  The whole week had been rainy and cold but on the saturday noon the sun started shining and It was so hot! Just imagine wearing faux leather shorts, belt and fully lined jacked. My belly was so sweaty ●﹏●。 Next time I'll choose to wear this I'll make sure it's somewhat cold day 

Anyways, on saturday was the pokemon musical which was probably the highlight of the con for me. At first I wasn't too excited to see it and didn't think it would have been as good as it was, even though I had heard good things about the musical. I'm just so glad I ended up going to see it. I also went to watch cosplay competitions which were nice, Other than that I pretty much wondered around the con.

I also happened to find the one kitten plushie I fell in love with in tracon X. In Tracon it was sold out so I didn't get my hands on it but now I have her :3

The cute kitten I bought. I named her pallero.


✰Sunday✰

Umi advertizing coca-cola o(〃^▽^〃)o

I ended up wearing Umi on the second day of the con because I wanted good pictures of her. And of course I didn't even find a nice place to take photos.. And the photos I did took were really bad because of the direct sunlight and background ;____; argh. I just wanted to have a cute flowery festival feeling background for her.. well maybe someday in the future

On sunday I went to watch group cosplay and cmv competitions, as usual, and also watched a little bit of cosplay date. I've been joking for a while that I should cosplay king julien from madagascar, since I'm quite good at mimicking him. And after watching the cosplay date I got a perfect idea to go as king julien to the cosplay date. I already have all my lines made up and now making king julien is starting to lure me even more(๑✧∀✧๑)


Next time I'll make a second wip on sheryls costume and detailed pics and description on all the costume pieces, so stay tuned~

No comments:

Post a Comment