Thursday, May 2, 2013

Asuna and wig ♥(ノ´∀`)


I haven't really made any progress. I shortened the skirt but otherwise I've done nothing. Mainly the reason is the lack of materials. I went various local stores to buy buckle and grey ribbon, But I didn't find what I was looking for. (,,#゚Д゚)  so.. I'm unable to continue Asuna.. 

Luckily I'm going to the bigger city weekend and hopefully I find all the things I need there. After the following weekend I'm also starting to make Kirito's Knight of the blood oath costume, so more WIP's coming 

To-Do-List
⌀ belt
⌀ add lining to the white thing under the vest XD
⌀ Finish shoes
⌀ Finish armor
⌀stockings
⌀make gloves
⌀make armbands
⌀SWORD!

☆☆Finished☆☆
✓Vest
✓skirt
wig 



I got Asunas wig I ordered few weeks ago and I'm in love with it! My favorite wig so far ♥♥♥  think the color is perfect for Asuna and the quality of the wig is excellent. It doesn't shine too much but is still very smooth and realistic.

I need to adjust braids a little UPUPUP
AAAH I want my hair to be that long (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ XDD 

I also tested some make up, I think I may have to do another test. I'm not completely happy with how the eyes look like. I also want to buy orange contactlenses for this cosplay, but because of my poor eyesight I might not be able to find suitable ones ;____; 
Dirty mirror


No comments:

Post a Comment