Monday, April 29, 2013

☆☆ASUNA WIP☆☆

I managed to finish the vest-thingie☆☆☆☆  ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ so happyy




close-up

I'm very pleased with the final result. I like the fabric choice and I like the fact I chose to do those red details from satin ribbon instead of normal cotton ribbon (which doesn't shine). The vest has a hidden zipper at the left side. though if I had to do this again i'd probably put the zipper at the back of the vest. Because now it's a bit hard to put on and if I had bigger head, I wouldn't be able to put it on...

Then I started to do the shoes and breast armor for Asuna. I still haven't finished them, but hopefully next week I'm able to do so.



 I need to put the grey outlines to the armor and also color two crosses grey and attach them to the armor. I might also apply color to the armor itself to make it look not-so-soft XD This is the first armor I have ever made >__< the armor is made out of craft foam. I was happily surprised how easy it is to work with! I'm really looking forward to see how this ends up 

For Asuna's shoes I used some old boots I had lying in my closet. I had once used them in a cosplay, but I hated them so bad. I completely failed to alter the shoes back then and they ended up looking horrible. The white paint was peeling off with every step and (╯ಊ╰) so horrible...






I cut the shoes and made the tip of the shoe a bit rounder. After that I made the pattern for the shoecovers. I pinned some fabric on top of the shoe and drew lines with pencil where the pins were.
First pin the random fabric and then draw the lines
Then you should end up with the patterns :)


Shoes when the shoecovers weren't attached and
 the same shoes when I had sewn them and hot glued the bottom part.




To-Do-List
⌀ make belt
⌀ add lining to the white thing under the vest
⌀ Finish shoes
⌀ Finish armor
⌀stockings
⌀shorten skirt
⌀style wig 
⌀make gloves
⌀make armbands
⌀SWORD!

☆☆Finished☆☆
✓Vest


As you can see I still have a lot to do... ☆ ̄(>。☆)  


No comments:

Post a Comment