|Fabrics and other supplies|
So at the beginning of the post you can see where I started from. I used over 12 meters fabric for this outfit and approximately 11 meters of lace and other ribbons. Needless to say it took me a long time to finish this.
|hand sewn embroideries and tiny pearls|
I started Luka's costume from the embroideries. And after those I made the skirt part. The skirt was actually really easy to make. But because it had so many layers of ruffles it took some time to actually finish it ~(>_<~)
|cutting and sewing and making pattern for the skirt|
I couldn't find any pictures from the dress from behind, so I decided to put a lacing and a big bow in the back of the dress. I also put rigilene boning for the upper part of the outfit. It was my first time using rigilene boning and I have to say I really liked how easy it was to handle.
|making pattern for the lilac part|
|first prototype- had to alter it a lot|
|Lacing ( and dust and bad lightning)|
|the magic of petticoat|
And after 120 hours the finished product looked something like this :
The dress was ready but I still had to make the headpiece and the gloves and golden chain (or whatever it is called). The headpiece was easy to make, I had earlier bought fake roses and I painted them with red and black fabric colors (they used to be yellow). I glued some pearls (later I was wondering why I didn't sew them). I really don't have anything to say about the gloves. I thought they were harder to make, but they didn't take much time to finish them.
So that was my SandplayLuka. I'll post better pictures of me wearing the dress when I make post about my finished cosplayoutfits! (((o(*ﾟ▽ﾟ*)o)))