Monday, April 22, 2013

SHINY PHONE ☆☆ きらきら (and cupcake)


I was so happy when the cellphone stickers I ordered finally came!  (☆^O^☆) I couldn't wait to give a new look for my cellphone


Ain't they pretty? 
Before I started re-decorating my cellphone, it looked ugly... the old stickers had been there for an year and some  rhinestones were fallen off. And the rest of the rhinestones were worn out...  I also wanted to change the color of my phone from baby pink to violet.
Not-so-pretty
I ripped all the old cellphone stickers off and applied new cellphone stickers. It took me around two hours to make it because I mixed rhinestones from three different sticker-thingies which you can see at the beginning of the post. I also used some rhinestones from my old sticker-thingies I had  XD (I don't know how to describe it better)
poor little phone

gotta love the instructions
And phone's final look ^___^ I'm very pleased with it
SHINY PHONE ☆☆ きらきら


At the end of the post I put a little cupcake  (⌒▽⌒)☆

No comments:

Post a Comment